Welcome to my web site.
My name is Dina Smirnova.
I have been working as a professional make-up artist for several years now.
Click ‘Portfolio’ menu to see my works, evaluate their quality. Please, feel free to call me if you find something interesting and suitable for you, we will bring your ideas into life.
I would also like to thank my guides who brought me to the world of Make Up, showing all the fine details and sides of it.
These are the Moscow School of Make-Up Artists and its head, Natalia Vlasova.
Natalia shares her knowledge and skills with the students.
My special thanks go to my basic course tutor, Yulia Koryagina, who opened the world of make-up for me, teaching me to love and be passionate about cosmetic products.
While studying at the School I took the Temptu airbrush course, which makes me one of the very few certified specialists using the device.
I have also taken various master classes as a part of Fashion and Photography creative course:
- Retrospective make-up, by Larisa Khatmullina;
- Catwalk make-up, working as a part of Fashion Show teams, by Nika Kislyak;
- Cinema and TV make-up, by Natella Ivleva;
- Contemporary smoky eyes, by Andrey Shilkov;
- NARS on the New-York and London catwalks, by Anastasia Ignatova;
- The instant of fragrance, by Valeria Philippova;
- Red Carpet, by Yuri Ananov,
- Catwalk make-up, by Sofia Bedim.
These master classes helped me grasp the secrets of make-up and work in Moscow at the fashion shows by various designers, teaming up with the best Russian make-up artists.
Thanks for attention and welcome to Vesper Studio for a great make-up!